JD : Finance Manager 财务经理
Work location: Long Giang Industrial Zone, Tien Giang
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting department.
- Provide the strategic recommendation to the CEO & management team on financial related matters to support the company business plan to achieve the business goals.
- Develop and maintain guidance on finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Be a right supportive to CEO and management team to produce the business performance report (monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Manage the company financial performance in an effective and efficient way
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with professional counterparts and external parties to support the company in identifying new business opportunities
- Be involved in negotiation process with the brand about trade term
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that the company complies meet all legal and regulatory requirements; record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government authorities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 5 years experiences at the same position in manufacturing industry.
- Age of 30 +, female priority
- Be proficient in following financial policies
BA degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related field, Master degree is preferred;
Extensive knowledge in business, finance, marketing, human resource management;
SAP and/ or ERP executive/ deployment experiences
Xem thêm: Việc làm tại Bình Dương